Tomorrow marks a great occasion for local lovers of all things craft beer. Aces & Ales will be opening their west side location for business! It is no secret that we ruffians here at Hooked on Hops are huge fans of Aces & Ales. So, without further ado, here is why we’re stoked about the new location:
– The location: As much as I love the original Aces & Ales…it’s a trek to get there! The new location is just a hop, skip and a jump from the 95 freeway! Furthermore, it’s a stone throw away from craft beer staple, Tenaya Creek. Which brings me to…
– The location creates a Las Vegas “beer destination:” If you’re a tourist in Vegas and want to venture off the strip for great beer, there are some very good options. However, everything has always been greatly spaced out. With Tenaya Creek and Aces & Ales being neighbors, and Big Dog’s just a short cab ride away, we now have a hot spot of craft beer for people to visit.
– More taps, more space: …enough said.
– The original will still remain a must-visit bar: From what I’ve heard, the original Aces & Ales will still house their trademark festivals. As much as I may have complained about the drive, there was something special about driving 20 miles on side streets, anticipation in your gut, to get to Aces & Ales and indulge in a special event. It seems as if this won’t go away!
– More great beer options in Las Vegas: I don’t really have to elaborate too much on this one. It’s never a bad thing when mother craft beer bar pops up.
– The Food: Aces & Ales has some of the best bar food I have ever tasted, period. The new location will surly maintain the high expectations that have been set over the years.
All in all, I’d say we can’t wait to get down to the new Aces and drown ourselves in craft beer heaven! So come down on Friday, grab a pint, and see what the hype is all about!